Creative Grids are Here!
What exactly are Creative Grids and why should you get one? Creative Grid Rulers are:
- They are made in America.
- They have an exclusive grip embedded on the back of each ruler allowing them to slide easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Applying pressure holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- 121 different rulers and templates are offered, making Creative Grids the most diverse line of rulers and templates in the world. Their products are designed by many of the top names in the quilting industry to make your next project easier.
- They offer a standard line of squares and rectangles are available in over 30 sizes. These rulers feature easy-to-read black and white markings that show on dark AND light fabrics.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature - designated by the 1/2 inch grip sides - to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance to your pieces.
- They offer triangles to cut 12 to 120 degree angles and several sizes in between!
- Many specialty rulers are designed to trim blocks to size after sewing so accuracy is guaranteed every time.
- If you prefer to work with precuts, you can cub-cut them in seconds with their line of strip rulers. Or cut your own with their Fat Quarter Cutter or Stripology ruler.
With 121 different rulers and templates available, it is impossible for me to stock them all, but my selection will grow over the upcoming months. I am always happy to quote a price and order in any Creative Grid product you want. You can view the complete selection on the Creative Grids website at http://bit.ly/2t7RaYP.
Creative Grids also offer plenty of Youtube videos on how to use many of their products at https://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeGridsUSA.
You can find our current selection of Creative Grids rulers and templates at http://bloorvalleyfabrics.com/brands/Creative-Grids.html.